Do you want an opportunity to speak at the annual MSPA Europe conference 2017?
The 2016 MSPA Conference in Malta was a huge success and as we are already working on our new venture!
Our business environment has changed a lot in the past decade. A new (and constantly evolving) customer profile, new regulation regarding data privacy, technology and new research techniques, just to mention a few examples…In the era of Big Data and the constant information flow, how can organizations get results that are actually useful and actionable?
More than ever, Customer Centricity is a proven strategy followed by most of the top successful companies. What role can Mystery Shopping play in this context? How can we help organizations to remain focused?
Customer Centricity will be our main topic. However, as always, we would like to open the discussion a little further.
We are looking for speakers with a great story related to Customer Centricity or innovative case study to join the agenda for the 18th Annual conference of MSPA Europe – 23-25 May 2017.
Do you want to be a speaker? Would you like to recommend a speaker?
Get involved in designing the MSPA Conference in Belgrade and meet other influential leaders in the industry! To send your application, please click in the link below:
Here is a list of topics we will be discussing at the conference in Belgrade.
- What is Customer Centricity? How can Mystery Shopping help organizations to improve customer experience?
- Mystery Shopping as part of a Balanced Score Card system;
- Mystery Shopping as part of a bonus program;
- Mystery Shopping as part of a coaching program;
- What are the challenges and opportunities in our market?
- Tech talk: What is new? Where is the future heading? Big data;
- Data Privacy: A new European regulation will be implemented in 2017. What is the implication for the mystery shopping industry?
- Best practices regarding reporting (infographics, integrated insights, etc.);
- Best practices regarding international programs (overcoming challenges such as language, cultural differences, business practices, etc);
- As always, client case studies are welcome, as far as they are willing to share the project details.
- Omnichannel strategy: How can Mystery Shopping help organizations to provide a consistent customer experience across all channels?
In addition, if you would like to suggest another topic or make any other suggestions, feel free to access the on-line survey link below (there is a comments box at the end; if you have submitted suggestions via the conference satisfaction survey, we confirm we have read them all! Feel free to send any additional feedback).
We are looking for 4 types of collaboration:
Keynote speakers – Presentations must be of general interest, as they will be held in the main conference room to all participants. Time available: 30 to 45 mins.
Client presentation - This can be presented alone by a client or co-presented with a MSPA member. Time available: 20 to 30 mins.
Break-out session - These sessions are designed to smaller groups (about 40 people). Some examples of past presentations are: Mystery shopping (MS) in the automotive sector; MS in the hospitality sector; Multi-channel MS; MS in the health care industry; MS as an incentive program; MS combined with marketing research. Groups can be divided according to profile / interests (business owners/CEOs, project managers, etc.) Time available: 45 mins to 1 hour.
Panel discussion - In the past years, MSPA Europe has organized discussion groups / panel discussions on relevant topics to our industry, such as quality control, ethics, ROI and shopper education. If you would like to suggest a topic or join the panel discussion, please feel free to do so. Time available: 1 to 1.5 hours.
A few notes before you send your application:
- All presentations must be done in English. Unfortunately, MSPA cannot provide simultaneous translation.
- MSPA Europe is a non-profit association. As a member of MSPA, it is expected that your contribution will be voluntary, free of charge (You/your company will have to pay for travel, conference registration fee, accommodation and any optional events);
- However, if you bring one of your clients to present a case study, MSPA Europe will cover client expenses which includes: Conference fee, flight ticket (economy) and up to 2 hotel nights;
- In addition, if you bring a client to present a case study, your company will be listed as one of the conference supporters.
- After the conference, all presentations will be published in the MSPA Europe website;
There are a limited number of time slots available, so please send your application as soon as possible. The relevant deadlines are published when you open the online link below!
To send your application, please click the link below:
January 10th, 2016:
Deadline to send your application; Please have in mind that at this stage we only need an abstract of your presentation. MSPA Europe will have a meeting a board meeting in December, 2016, where first applications will be analyzed. We may accept more applications later on, but we cannot guarantee that will be possible, as we normally receive a lot of applications.
December 2016 / February 2017:
Conference calls between MSPA Board Members and speakers/applicants;
February 28th, 2017:
MSPA Europe will announce the selected speakers. Please note that some speakers might be announced earlier than that. That does not mean your application was not accepted.
March 10th, 2017:
Last day to send any information to be included in the printed version of the conference program / conference booklet: Picture, cv, title of the presentation and brief description. If the speaker wants to include a paper / article in the conference booklet, please have this date in mind: March 10th, 2017;
April 15th, 2017:
Last day to submit your draft presentation (power point, videos, etc.); Please note that the conference has become a large event and that is why we really need your presentation in advance.
May 10th, 2017:
Last day to submit your final presentation (power point, videos, etc.);